League of Legends Patch 6.18 informations and Top Champions Pick and Ban listBy
Ahoy readers! Looks like patch 6.18 is here a whole lot earlier than I thought, but it does make sense since Worlds will be played on 6.18 patch.
Ton of champions received nerf while small buffs on a few champions. This patch may bring marksman some space to shine instead of getting oneshotted or tilted by those tanky champions that can 1vs1 you no matter how fed you are.
Here’s the visual version of TL;DR:
Source: Patch 6.18
Some things to know about this patchy:
- New Yorick will also be released this patch. Try to first pick or ban him. He will be overpowered till next patch or two.
- Lux is back with her E Slow buff %. Very essential and good zoning champions.
- Ekko top is still strong as ever. Only lost 4 ad.
- Taliyah is no longer strong and is in the bottom row of the lists.
- No more tank yasuo. Tank god (Get it? :P)
- Malzahar is still untouched, not sure why.
- Gnar and Shen is still good, but not a top 3 pick. It’ll all depends on the match ups from here on.
Now here’s the Top picks for Patch 6.18:
- TOP: Yorick, Kled, Gnar, Rumble, Poppy, Malphite, Riven, Yasuo, Ekko, Kennen
- JUNGLE: Volibear, Vi, Evelynn, Hecarim, Sejuani, Wukong, Graves, Elise
- MIDDLE: Lux, Cassiopeia, Malzahar, Orianna, Diana, Syndra, Aurelion Sol, Ryze, Jayce, Viktor
- MARKSMAN: Jinx, Caitlyn, Draven, Jhin, Lucian, Ezreal, Kog’Maw (In that order)
- SUPPORT: Karma, Soraka, Leona, Nautilus, Thresh, Janna, Morgana
Thank you very must for visiting my blog ^_^ My latest patch blog will be updated every 3-4 days so please check it out!
See you soon~<3
Leave a Reply