Youki here for another league of legends patch update!
Here’s a visual look on what’s buffed, nerfed, and adjusted:
And here’s the TL;DR details (Only for Summoners Rift as usual):
– Fiora: Stronger passive/Q early on for better stability.
– Lee Sin: Stronger W for late game. Unaffected early game.
– Leona: Weaker Passive, Q cooldown lowered and range higher, W nerfed, E gets longer duration, R scales AP and gives you range powa!
– Poppy: Passive adjust and W buff.
– Azir: W nerf dmg and vision.
– Malzahar: Movement speed and basic attack range lowered.
– Rek’Sai: W burrowed vision time increased.
– Viktor: Passive cost increased for first one but final upgrade is cheaper. 3000 gold same.
– Illaoi: Easier to see tentacle reactions.
– Lux: Passive stronger late game, Q nerfed.
– Sona: R reduces Q,W, E cooldowns instead of amplifying auras.
– Taliyah: W cd up and lockout removed. E damage now less.
Basically this patch is making assassins more viable (Mages still stronger), giving top laners higher carry potential like worlds season 5 era and bring that Leona back to the scene :)!
Here’s the 6.14 Top pick and ban list~:
TOP: Fiora, Gnar, Illaoi, Jax, Trundle, Poppy, Rumble
JUNGLE: Hecarim, Nidalee, Olaf, Wukong, Sejuani, Shaco, Jarvan IV, Lee Sin
MIDDLE: Taliyah, Lux, Vel’Koz, Cassiopeia, Vladimir, Zed, Leblanc, Viktor
MARKSMAN: Ashe, Caitlyn, Jhin, Sivir, Ezreal, Miss Fortune (In that order)
SUPPORT: Leona, Zyra, Sona, Bard, Brand, Janna, Soraka
Will be updating every 3-4 days!
Thank you for visiting my blog :D!
See you again!
P.S. Got stung by a wasp earlier while doing some yard work. FeelsBadMan