Season 6 is over and looks like we’re in a experiment phase before pre-season 7 begins!
This patch is the biggest patch of all in season 6 patch in terms of major changes. Majority Assassin changes though, this’ll be terrible time for both immobile mages and adcarries :(.
Now let’s get down for “what’s the important” for this patch~
- Talon: Can now jump (E) over any nearest structures. Can’t run from him for sure once he got you on his sights.
- Katarina: After using Q, you can pick her dagger again causing additional AoE damage. E now targets an arena of the targetted unit/champions.
- Leblanc: Q now does what Ryze’s E do. R now creates a copy of herself that plays around automatically instead of using your spell twice.
- Rengar: Q is now AoE, 4 Stacked W can now gives you a free QSS, and his Ult can now see enemies further. Season 4 SSW Rengar is cominggg
- Fizz: His R now gets bigger as it travels further. Literally a size of a 3 second Aurelion Sol Q spell casted value.
- Kha’Zix: Better evolves and W gives 80% to isolated targets.
- Akali: Can now heal with her passive. Her W teleports akali around the cast location. Real Ninja
- Zed: Now gains a portion of the attack damage from the champions he killed with Death Mark. BAN HIM!!!
- Ekko: Slow Passive is gone but Q and R gains a decent buff.
- Shaco: After his clone (R) dies out, it creates an Illuminati Boxes around him.
- Alistar: His E now does aoe dmg around him. No longer heals. Possible Jg/Top Alistar incoming?
- Locket of the Iron Solari: All passive removed. Only an Active item now, but still decent.
- Redemption: *NEW* item. Must have for range/heal/sustain support.
- Knight’s Vow: *NEW* item. Can activate and take additional damage from your partnered champions. Must have it for tank support.
Fresh Blood: Gives additional 10 +1 per lvl dmg (6 sec cooldown). Excellent for those auto poking champions.
Bounty Hunter: 1.5% increased dmg for each unique champions you killed.
Double Edged Sword: Now it does 5% additional dmg and takes 2.5% additional dmg. Take Risk, Get Rewards.
Battle Trance: Gain up to 5% increased dmg over 5 sec while in a combat. Probably best mastery of these 3 for Marksman and Fighter Melees.
Greenfather’s Gift: In-brush gives you additional 3% bonus dmg/spell of your target’s health as bonus magic damage. Rengar’s dream come true. Also Twisted Treeline.
Siegemaster: Gains 8 Armor/MR near allied towers. Must have for Top lane champs that will get pushed towards their towers beginning of the game.
Fearless: Gain 10% +2 per lvl bonus Armor/MR when damaged by an enemy champ for 2 second. (9 sec cooldown) Another excellent Tank champion mastery.
Courage of the Colossus: Ultimate tank keystone. Highly recommend it for those Tanks that have CC’s. Sion and Poppys wet dream lol.
TOP PICK AND BAN CHAMPIONS LIST:
Note: Since this is just a experimenting time before the pre-season begins, I will not be adding the top pick and ban lists. Happy experimenting ^_^
See you soon~