Rise and shine my fellow readers! It’s a beautiful day with a mild breeze wind.
Let’s start right away with the TL;DR!
Things to know about the patch:
- Nunu’s Q Stacks and now it became a mini-Cho’Gath’s ult. However it’s only temporary. Not a bad buff overall along with the ult “50% to 95% Slow buff”.
- Taliyah looking good again. She’s now going to spam q on you whenever she gets a chance.
- Yorick’s change is actually an adjustment rather than the buff. Now you can properly use his 4 ghosts with his E combo and his W range gotten fixed as well. Better get ready to get rid of his wall asap whenever you get stuck in it.
- Jinx now must be careful when she’s going aggressive. Make sure to save your mana up to 70 since now her E costs 70 at all rank instead of 50. Still not bad.
- Cho’Gath’s W (Silence) now cooldown is lower and range is longer but the duration is lowered after rank 2. (1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.5 seconds ⇒1.5/1.625/1.75/1.875/2 seconds)
- Ashe seems more flexible pick now. She should be picked again in certain matchups.
- Vladimir’s Q now only effects 35% heal off of minions. If you trade well vs him, try to stay away asap and when he uses Q on minion again, try to trade in when your spells are available. Should be much more efficient.
Here’s the 6.20 Pick and ban:
- TOP: Cho’Gath, Dr. Mundo, Ekko, Gangplank, Irelia, Kennen, Malphite, Poppy, Rumble, Trundle, Yorick
- JUNGLE: Elise, Evelynn (AP), Hecarim, Lee Sin, Nunu, Olaf, Rek’Sai, Skarner, Vi, Volibear, Wukong, Zac
- MIDDLE: Aurelion Sol, Corki, Jayce, Lux, Malzahar, Orianna, Ryze, Syndra, Twisted Fate, Viktor, Zed
- MARKSMAN: Caitlyn, Draven, Ezreal, Jhin, Jinx, Lucian, Tristana
- SUPPORT: Alistar, Bard, Brand, Braum, Janna, Karma, Lulu, Nami, Nautilus, Thresh, Zyra
Another alphabetic orders for you guys! Not too many changes from the previous patch. Just a minor tweaks and adjustments.
Note: Ivern’s OP nonetheless. If you have him, PICK HIM and feel his power before the nerf arrives! Update 10/15/16. Ivern seems to be more efficient if you built him part ap but mostly tanky. Too much people build him AP priority and gets destroyed mid/late game. Ivern have been removed from the top pick n ban from now after doing some research on him.
Versatile champions from the pool list:
- Dr. Mundo: Top, Jungle
- Ekko: Top Mid (AP)
- Gangplank: Top, Middle
- Kennen: Top, Middle
- Rumble: Top, Jungle
- Poppy: Top, Jungle
- Corki: Middle, Marksman
- Jayce: Middle, Top
- Karma: Middle, Support
- Morgana: Support, Middle
NON-META 6.20 TOP PICK FOR EACH ROLE:
JUNGLE: Jarvan IV
Thank you very much visiting my blog! Always appreciate it! See you soon ^_^.
The blog will be updated every 3-4 days! Chao~
P.S. HELLS YEAH!!!