Hiya readers! I am back again for another pick and ban list :D!
Here’s the patch note: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-69-notes
Summary of the patch:
- Assassins are gonna be op
- Attackspeed Junglers are no good in this patch. Bloodrazer will get buffed next patch, but for now stay away from auto-attack jg champs.
- Annie’s tibber is even stronger than before and it regens. Stay away from it!
- Dragon now comes with different colors/buffs and after 35 minute, Elder dragon appears and whoever takes it, you become SUPER SAIYAN.
- Rift Harold’s buff now lasts 20 minute, can’t lose the buff even at death, and it does small statik shyv style damage after 100 stacks.
- Everybody now know when your buff or enemy buff respawns. Always stay alert!
- Hextech item is underrated, it’s only matter of a time before pros figure it out how to use it. Definately use it on ap assassin burst champions. Guarantee spell landing.
- No more Spell Vamps.
Anyway’s let’s get down to business! Here’s the list:
Top: Maokai, Ekko, Rumble, Illaoi, Olaf, Sion, Irelia
Jungle: Malzahar, Vi, Graves, Volibear, Wukong, Nidalee, Gragas
Middle: Zed, Malzahar, Azir, Vel’Koz, Lulu, Twisted Fate, Fizz, Lux, Jayce
Marksman: Vayne, Sivir, Lucian, Ezreal, Caitlyn (In that order)
Support: Taric, Zyra, Braum, Janna, Thresh, Bard, Alistar
Note: This patch is mostly about Mage Champions and their mana regens items got heavily nerfed so you may want to try running Meditation on Masteries or Mana regen runes. Really helps!
That’s all for now.
Thank you all for visiting my blog and giving me tips on what to improve on etc <3!
See you next time~